Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Getting Ready for Kscope16

Now that I've finally uploaded the final drafts of both my presentations I feel like I can get excited for Kscope16 in Chicago. I'm really looking forward to seeing old and new faces. I can't wait to see some of the presentations. A few stand out:

Hybrid in Production Panel
Hybrid, hybrid, hybrid is all I heard at Kscope15. Let's see what people are doing with it.

Essbase, the Cloud, and Why You Should Care
I have a feeling Kscope16 is going to be all about the cloud, cloud, cloud.

Strange Essbase Experiments
This sounds like it will be right up my alley.

I'll be speaking about my own experiments and findings with Hybrid on Monday at 10:15AM. I'll also be sharing my ASO tuning and calculation experiences on Monday at 2:00PM. Please feel free to stop by and say hello afterward.

No comments: